Monday 21 October 2013

Rainy Monday

When a Monday turns out to be very wet and dark what should a doggy do then, poor things! Well Dan sat with his head on my knee...

 
Jack took it easy in the conservatory and had a nap on the sofa....
 
 
Whilst Toby crashed out in the kitchen and tried to forget his recent trip to the vets to have some bad teeth removed!
 
 
I, dear reader, played with my new Inkle Loom which my friend Helen kindly gave me as a thank you for helping out at all the shows this year. I've been gradually working through a few samples from the latest book The Weaver's Inkle Pattern Directory by Anne Dixon. So far I have done a few Baltic Braids in different weights of cotton yarn.
 

 
Hopefully these will be used as samples at next years shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment